14 October 2009

Craigslist Whore


I've gone and done it...I've become one among the proud, elite crowd of classified hounds.  I have made an account on Craigslist so I can whore myself out to make a few bucks.  Scroll down under "write/edit/tr8", and you should find my ad.  If not, here's my ad (no, it's not a personal ad):


Experienced novelist/blogger/proofreader/editor looking to help you with your next writing project!

--Are you a student (middle/high school or college), looking for help with your paper/story/novel/essay/article?

--Are you a blogger, looking for help with a catchy, fun, and unique blog posting?

--Are you a writer, looking for help with your novel/poem/short story?

I have a Bachelor's Degree in English and am an experienced novelist with two blogs and can help you write, proofread, and/or edit your next project.  I have written numerous essays and papers in college, as well as stories and poems.  I am an avid writer/reader/novelist/blogger, so my experience is mainly in the creative writing field, but am open for other fields.  Please see my rates below.  You will find my rates are fairly standard and competitive.  Certain writing samples and blog websites available upon request.

Rates:

WRITING:
Blogging: $20/post up to 400 words. After that, $.05 (5 cents) per word. 
**Topics can include, but are not limited to:    
Pop culture
Entertainment
Media
Humor/Comedy
Relationships
TV/Film
Travel
Opinion
People
Music
History

Story/Essay/Poem/Article: please contact with project details for accurate quote and availability


PROOFREADING:

Novel/Story/Essay/Script/Poem: $25/hour (minimum charge $10) for approximately 5-7 pages of double spaced print
**Please contact with project details for accurate quote and availability
**Includes spelling, punctuation, grammar, word choice

Blog/Other: $25/hour (minimum charge $10) for approximately 500 words
**Please contact with project details for accurate quote and availability
**Includes spelling, punctuation, grammar, word choice

EDITING: 
**Please contact with project details for accurate quote and availability
**Includes proofreading, as well as formatting, style, and accuracy, as well as making sure the document is clear, correct, concise, comprehensible, and consistent

Do you know anyone who might be interested? If you do, please act as my free working pimp and send clients my way.  

0 comments:

 
Made by Lena