30 October 2009

Happy Gosselween!!!

I promised myself I would never WASTE another blog post devoted to the dreadful Gosselin family, but being that it is so close to Halloween, I simply couldn't resist!!!

As I scanned CNN.com this morning, I saw Gosselin trash everywhere. Although everyone likes ragging on Jon (he's nasty, fat, and stupid so it's easy), the real idiot here is definitely Kate...from her haircut to her fantasy land that her kids aren't affected by their TV show, to her future plans as a movie star.


Movie star you ask? Yes--she has recently said she wants to be in the movies! Are you kidding me?  She stated, "I've done enough years on TV that I feel like it's a normal, comfortable, natural place to be".  NO! WRONG! You've spent enough years ragging on your husband, which blew up in your face, and because you had twins and sextuplets by artificial means, and TLC came sniffing around and gave you a TV show, does not mean you're qualified to be an actress...hell, you couldn't even act like a loving wife, so what makes you think you can act at all? IDIOT!

She then goes on to say, "I'd love to be in a movie at some point, I'd love to be the voice of a cartoon character in a movie for my kids. I think that would be fun."  Pretty sure America hears enough about you; we don't need any Disney/Pixar animated films featuring the annoying, nagging voice of K.G.

The second article I read was about how Kate Gosselin wigs are selling out in stores across the nation.  One person on the Today Show even dubbed it as a "reverse mullet", and for those of you who know me, know I am absolutely obsessed with mullets and all the variations, the reverse mullets being one of the most rare and intriguing of them all. 


If I were dressing up for Halloween this year, I would have done anything to get my hands on this wig.  For a Halloween costume wig, it's pretty damn amazing.  I want to go out Saturday night just to see how many people have donned this wig.

Even celebrities are getting into the spirit of dressing up like Jon and Kate plus 8.  Check out Speidi's Jon and Kate costume...although Spencer and Heidi make me barf in my mouth, I thought it was pretty hilarious.  The picture is perfect!!! Heidi dressed as Kate has her mouth wide open, presumably yelling at Jon or one of her kids, and Jon is dressed like a serious douchebag, as usual.
 
More importantly, USWeekly has a link on their page where you can see other celebrities with Kate Gosselin's haircut.  For your entertainment, I have taken the liberties of taking these photos and posting them to save you the work.  Kate's haircut is horrible, yes, but at least it's versatile.

I am still confused as to how Kate doesn't think the TV shows, the drama, the divorce, and her haircut have NOT affected her children...together, she and Jon have made a complete mockery of their lives worldwide.  It is a stigma these kids will never outlive, and "Jon and Kate" drama will soon join the same scandal club where we have filed OJ's "innocence" and Clinton's "I never inhaled".  Good luck living this one down J.K.+8.

1 comments:

Emily said...

omg i HATE her hair!

 
Made by Lena