22 September 2009

Models in Flight

Not only can Gisele Bündchen work the runway, but now she is learning to fly.  People.com is reporting Gisele is "learning the nuts and bolts of aviation" so she can work as a new goodwill ambassador for the UN’s Environmental Programme, on finding an alternative source of jet fuel.



Is anyone else scratching their heads asking, "WTF?" Good...so, I'm not alone out there.  I think it's great that anyone wants to find alternative sources of fuel, but I'm just wondering why a supermodel, a homewrecking one at that, has a concern for a greener earth?  You didn't seem to care about the family you and Tom destroyed, yet you care about jet fuel? Pretty sure Tom was married, with a baby on the way, and now he is in the same exact situation with you?

I'd be careful if I were you Gisele...seems that's a pattern of his so be on the lookout for wife #3, which I'm sure you'll be able to see from your helicopter.

0 comments:

 
Made by Lena