30 September 2009

Speidi Sex

Pretty sure there's a reason why Spencer and Heidi are still D-list celebs...because they're idiots and only shows like MTV's "The Hills" and "I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here!!!" actually want to feature these tools.


People.com is now reporting that the ever intelligent Spencer Pratt is withholding sex from his wife, Heidi Montag, but not for the typical reasons you may think.  First of all, it's usually NOT the husband who withholds sex, so obviously there's something going on.

Apparently, Spencer was quoted by the New York Posts' Pop Wrap by saying "I'm not even kidding, my wife – OK, I'm gonna get crass here – but we're barely having sex because I'm scared that she's gonna have a baby...That's the level our marriage is on right now. I'm not even kidding – my wife has me debating cutting off my nuts."

Do you have an IQ? Why would you say that? Obviously you didn't realize how much of a douchebag you'd sound like by saying that. So what Heidi might stop taking birth control and not tell you because she wants to be a mom? What is so wrong with that? Obviously, I would NEVER condone Speidi offspring, for the clearest, most obvious reasons, but that doesn't mean Heidi can't have a dream?

More importantly, ever heard of a condom dipshit? If your wife stops taking birth control, cutting off your nuts is NOT the only option to prevent pregnancy! Use a damn condom because if your wife is horny and you're not putting out, she will start to look elsewhere my friend...oh, and abstinence in a marriage is a bit weird.

0 comments:

 
Made by Lena